The Long Term SEO Plan
Hi, I am Mani, a Perth Internet Marketer who makes Basic Search Engine Friendly WordPress Web sites, blogs and gives consultancy for effective Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for Startups, companies in Perth(Western Australia).
I believe that no single SEO package is going to fit every business for a long term success online.
Secret Formula for ranking
No one has a formula and there are never guarantees for top ranking. While I am writing this post Google might be changing its algorithm.
A good design and user experience matters the most. Focus on the user intent and deliver the best possible experience for their subject.
More and more we are seeing that unique and quality content is what gets rewarded by Google. So I suggest to focus on producing unique, quality content.
Content creation is a key part of a sustained SEO and social media campaign.
A website has to be easy to navigate, the content must be logically presented and still be attractive, have a responsive design i.e. it needs to work on all sorts of screens and devices and people have to be able to find it among your competitors.
I do not offer an ongoing monthly contract SEO package( unless I am passionate about the product or service)
For the majority of site owners, the best advice I can offer is to make sure the basics are in place– the things I do when I build a new site which is SEO friendly, such as using search-engine-friendly URLs and making sure all pages and images have description tags and then regularly update your content to keep it useful and relevant to your market.
I don’t claim to be a dedicated SEO expert but I will make sure your website has a better chance of success at an economical rate.
Some Key Points when it comes to SEO – making the site Search Engine Friendly:
1. Analyse website architecture and content, and produce optimisation recommendations.
2. Optimise various site components including keywords, copy, page titles, internal linking, site maps.
3. Actively improve knowledge of SEO best practice to develop and recommend new SEO strategies.
4. Maintain awareness of various SEO resources and tools.
5. SEO can’t work in isolation, you have to closely Work with designers, copy writers and developers
6. Have A passion for the internet
7. High level of attention to detail
8. A strong understanding of search engine trends, algorithms and ranking factors; and a desire to continually enhance skills.
9. Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
10. An understanding of Paid Search and Social Media
Lets Share Ideas!
Call at 0481237181