What to include ?
When applying for an opening of a Brand Manager, the cover letter and CV is expected to include your experience in product development, brand management.
It should also highlight your skills and capabilities that you have effectively used to collaborate with vendors, customers and management to achieve business goals and supporting company initiatives.
Create a Resume
The following sample Resume gives some basic ideas for creating a custom CV.
Contact no.: +91- 7568901
I am an experienced Brand Manager looking for a Brand Management position in FMCG industry and willing to relocate anywhere in India.
IRMA – Institute of Rural Management Anand
Ice Cream Club, Ahmedabad
2012 to Present
– Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
– Researching and monitoring consumer markets and markets closely and identifying the potential areas of growth.
– Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing the ROI and KPIs.
– Analysing and experimenting with organic and paid acquisition channels to gauge the impact of each medium (content creation, content curation, event management, publicity, social media, performance analysis)
– Working closely with Key officials to implement Brand Vision, mission and goals, and support the overall brand growth.
– Produce valuable and engaging content on the website and blog that attracts and converts customers
Other Skills and Personal Attributes
– Event Coordination
– Project Management
– Knowledge of SAP, Peoplesoft, Outlook, Microsoft word
– Strong analytical skills
– Skillful communicator