The following is an example of a simple and basic CV for freshers who have just passed out of college and are looking out for their first job or internship.
Title of the Resume (e.g. Graphic Designer, IT Professional, Web Developer, Sales Professional)
Career Objective Statement : Your objective should fit into the purpose of the opening notified. It should not be too broad and out of context.
• Focus on your qualification, grades and achievements during your student life.
• If you have any expertise on any software packages which can be useful for the company, mention about it.
• If you have any other skills which you think would impress your prospective employer, mention them.
• Currently working on an ecommerce project for a company, using shopify and Amazon.
• Implemented SEO strategy at XYZ system using Yoast.
• Programming in PHP
• Well Versed with WordPress and MS Access
• Programming in dot net
• Pursuing “Course Name” from “College Name” /”University”
• Obtained scholarship for ranking “A” in S.S.C. merit list
• Part of the student exchange program with China