- 0.1 General Australia Resume Format Suggestion
- 0.2 Australian CPA – Tax Accountant Resume Template/Example
- 1 Mark Doyle
Cover Letter Suggestion
What should your cover letter include?
- Your personal/ contact details
- The date
- A salutation/greeting
- How you heard about the job/company
- Why you believe you would be an asset to the team
- How you will follow up
- A closing/signature
Following is a link to a Cover Letter sample [Australia format] which you could review to create your custom cover letter to be sent along with your Resume
General Australia Resume Format Suggestion
Following is a link to an article giving tips for creating an Australian style CV which you could review to create your custom Resume
Australian CPA – Tax Accountant Resume Template/Example
Address: Essendon, Victoria | Tel: +61-047539953 | Email: email@example.com
Career Summary or Career Objective
After a number of years building strong professional experience and taxation knowledge, I am now seeking a Full Time, challenging role to compliment my existing skills. I am confident in my ability to meet, and exceed client expectations, while maintaining a friendly, professional presence in a team environment.
I have previous in-house Bookkeeping and Accounts ‘all-round’ experience with 3 years CA/CPA firm experience.
Bachelor of Accounting
• Preparation of financial statements using HandiLedger and full Handisoft client management software, including preparation of journal entries (from various accounting packages, and bank statements), account analysis, full balance sheet reconciliations, and full workpapers for review/audit.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
• Strong Xero, Banklink & Intuit Online skills
Be ready with names and contact details of at least two referees (either written referees or verbal) who can comment on your work experience