- 0.1 General Australia Resume Format Suggestion
- 0.2 Australian Teacher Aide Resume Template/Example
- 1 Rose Wood
Cover Letter Suggestion
What should your cover letter include?
- Your personal/ contact details
- The date
- A salutation/greeting
- How you heard about the job/company
- Why you believe you would be an asset to the team
- How you will follow up
- A closing/signature
Following is a link to a Cover Letter sample [Australia format] which you could review to create your custom cover letter to be sent along with your Resume
General Australia Resume Format Suggestion
Following is a link to an article giving tips for creating an Australian style CV which you could review to create your custom Resume
Australian Teacher Aide Resume Template/Example
Address: Bendigo, Victoria | Tel: +61-047536241 | Email: email@example.com
Career Summary or Career Objective
I am a motivated and committed professional with a strong career history in the delivery of quality learning and support services across the education sector.
With demonstrated competency in special needs requirements, I possess expertise in educating and supporting students of a variety of ages and cultural backgrounds.
My career objective is to apply my diverse skill set to a new challenge within the education sector. I am passionate about assisting students to reach their full potential within a nurturing and supportive environment.
Diploma of Education
Skills and Personal Attributes:
– Capable to undertake routine support tasks across a range of functions in one or more work areas within a school environment.
Be ready with names and contact details of at least two referees (either written referees or verbal) who can comment on your work experience