Latest Post

Social Worker Job Resume Primary Education Online Unit Coordinator


Patents Examiner Skill Australia FAQ for getting Australian Skilled Visa and Migration


What is the ANZSCO Code of Patents Examiner?

The ANZSCO Code for Patents Examiner is 224914

Is Patents Examiner in the Australian Skill List?

Its in the Australian CSOL – Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List

Whats the difference between Skilled Occupation List (SOL) and CSOL?

To put it simply, if your occupation is on CSOL you will require an employer to sponsor you or state nomination – your occupation will need to be on the the State’s Migration Plan – you will need to look through them to see if you occupation is available for sponsorship.

Which state in Australia requires Patents Examiner?

According to my Latest Research, Patents Examiner was not on any State’s Skill List but you should check the current status by visiting the various State Migration Websites which I have listed below:

Australian Capital Territory (Capital is Canberra)

ACT Nomination Opportunities

New South Wales (Capital is Sydney)

NSW Visa and migration

Northern Territory (Capital is Darwin)

NT Business and Skilled Migration

Queensland (Capital is Brisbane)

QLD Queensland Government – Work Live Play

South Australia (Capital is Adelaide)

SA Visa options

Tasmania (Capital is Hobart)

TAS Migrating to Tasmania

Victoria (Capital is Melbourne)

VIC State Sponsorship for Victoria

Western Australia (Capital is Perth)

WA Living in Western Australia

Which is the Assessing Authority for the Occupation Patents Examiner?

Before you can migrate to Australia as a skilled migrant you must have your skills assessed by the relevant national assessment authority. The assessment authority for Patents Examiner occupation is VETASSESS – Vocational Education and Training Assessment Services.

Do you want to Study or Work or Live permanently in Australia but the process looks complex or its too much of information for you to handle and not sure whether you qualify to Migrate to Australia? Need a specialist and registered Education, immigration consultant.
Send your query via the Contact Page or call at +61(0)481237181 (Australia) and we would find the right solution according to your skills and experience.


Print Friendly, PDF & Email