So you want to do a Masters in Business Management in Australia?
One of the institutions for you to try is Curtin Business School.
According to the latest Eduniversal Business School Rankings, Curtin Business School (CBS) has been ranked among the top 10 business schools in Australia.
Curtin Business School’s Master of Taxation was ranked 20th globally and Master of International Business was ranked fourth in Oceania.
Other CBS masters course rankings by Eduniversal Best Masters Rankings in 2013 include:
• Master of Finance ranked 4 in Oceania
• Master of Accounting ranked 5 in Oceania
• Master of Marketing ranked 5 in Oceania
• Master of Human Resources ranked 6 in Oceania
• Master of Applied Economics ranked 7 in Oceania
• Master of Information Systems ranked 9 in Oceania
• Master of Management ranked 11 in Oceania
• MBA ranked 17 in Oceania
• Master of Logistics and Supply Chain Management ranked 41 globally
• Master of Business Leadership ranked 53 globally
• Master of Property ranked 55 globally.
Visit Website http://curtin.edu.au for latest updates