· Opportunity to develop multiple skills, as one is expected to work take on multiple roles.
· Higher growth opportunity and faster learning curve with first-hand experience of working with top management.
· One grows with the organization, hence, higher opportunity to earn better remuneration, added perks and profit sharing.
· More accommodating towards work flexibility options.
· More freedom to think out of the box and ample opportunities to innovate.
· Less organised work culture with the company at an evolution stage, hence, systems and processes not yet refined, leading to confusion and trouble in communication, especially for new joiners who are not yet accustomed to the corporate atmosphere.
· Employees are not able to leverage the brand equity if it does not do well in the long run.