What is the ANZSCO Code of Aquaculture Farmer ?
The ANZSCO Code for Aquaculture Farmer is 121111
Is Aquaculture Farmer in the Australian Skill List ?
While doing the research dated 26th August 2014 following is what was gathered
- This occupation is Open for Northern Territory (Darwin) State Migration Plan Skilled Occupation List
- This occupation is Open for Queensland (Brisbane) VISA SUBCLASS 489 (STREAM 1: OUTSIDE REGIONAL QUEENSLAND)
- Its in the Australian CSOL – Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List
What is the difference between Skilled Occupation List (SOL) and CSOL?
To put it simply, if your occupation is on CSOL you will require an employer to sponsor you or state nomination – your occupation will need to be on the the State’s Migration Plan – you will need to look through them to see if you occupation is available for sponsorship.
Which state in Australia requires Aquaculture Farmer ?
According to my Latest Research (Aug 2014), Aquaculture Farmer was on Northern Territory and Queensland State Skill List but you should check the current status by visiting the various State Migration Websites which I have listed below:
- 1 Australian Capital Territory (Capital is Canberra)
- 2 New South Wales (Capital is Sydney)
- 3 Northern Territory (Capital is Darwin)
- 4 Queensland (Capital is Brisbane)
- 5 South Australia (Capital is Adelaide)
- 6 Tasmania (Capital is Hobart)
- 7 Victoria (Capital is Melbourne)
- 8 Western Australia (Capital is Perth)
Australian Capital Territory (Capital is Canberra)
New South Wales (Capital is Sydney)
Northern Territory (Capital is Darwin)
Queensland (Capital is Brisbane)
South Australia (Capital is Adelaide)
Tasmania (Capital is Hobart)
Victoria (Capital is Melbourne)
Western Australia (Capital is Perth)
Which is the Assessing Authority for the Occupation Aquaculture Farmer?
Before you can migrate to Australia as a skilled migrant you must have your skills assessed by the relevant national assessment authority. The assessment authority for Aquaculture Farmer occupation is VETASSESS – Vocational Education and Training Assessment Services.