Here are some Quick Tips for Creating a Resume fit for Australia
1. At the top of the page include your name, address, phone number, mobile and email.
2. Keep the layout simple, use bold for headings and a font type that’s easy to read.
3. Make it easy for the employer know your skills. List your key strengths as bullet points or create a brief career profile.
4. Outline your Work Experience starting with your most recent job first. You should use the following pattern:
Job title, employer, dates
Description of employer
5. In the Education and Training section cover university, and any other professional training you’ve completed or are in the process of completing. Always start with your highest qualification first.
6. Its advisable to include atleast 2 referees. Mention names and phone numbers. Alternatively you could mention that references are available on request.