So you are not liking what you are currently studying or don’t see a scope for it in the future and thinking of changing the course.

Wait! Check your Student Visa Conditions as a course change could mean your student visa is cancelled.
If you have not completed six months of the highest qualification course in which your visa was granted, you need a release letter from your education provider.
Visit www.immi.gov.au/Study/Pages/changing-courses.aspx

Wishing all our followers a happy Australia Day 2014!!

Do you want to Study or Work or Live permanently in Australia but the process looks complex or its too much of information for you to handle and not sure whether you qualify to Migrate to Australia? Need a specialist and registered Education, immigration consultant.
Send your query via the
Contact Page or call at +61(0)481237181 (Australia) and we would find the right solution according to your skills and experience.


Print Friendly, PDF & Email

About The Author