Cover Letter Suggestion
What should your cover letter include?
- Your personal/ contact details
- The date
- A salutation/greeting
- How you heard about the job/company
- Why you believe you would be an asset to the team
- How you will follow up
- A closing/signature
Following is a link to a Cover Letter sample [Australia format] which you could review to create your custom cover letter to be sent along with your Resume
General Australia Resume Format Suggestion
Following is a link to an article giving tips for creating an Australian style CV which you could review to create your custom Resume
Australian Information Technologist Resume Template/Example
Address: Adelaide, South Australia | Tel: +61-047537345 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Summary or Career Objective
To join an organization that gives me an opportunity to showcase my skills and also helps me gain practical exposure in corporate business sector and Information Technology field.
I work well as part of a team or individually. I am honest, reliable and a great problem solver.
Graduate Diploma in Information System Management
Bachelor of Information Technology in Information Technology
• Providing first level support for a wide range of University applications, including LearnOnline.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
– knowledge and experience in supporting a range of information technologies including networked desktop applications, web based application and audio visual equipment.
Be ready with names and contact details of at least two referees (either written referees or verbal) who can comment on your work experience