- 0.1 General Australia Resume Format Suggestion
- 0.2 Australian Logistics Manager Resume Template/Example
- 1 Roger Fedex
Cover Letter Suggestion
What should your cover letter include?
- Your personal/ contact details
- The date
- A salutation/greeting
- How you heard about the job/company
- Why you believe you would be an asset to the team
- How you will follow up
- A closing/signature
Following is a link to a Cover Letter sample [Australia format] which you could review to create your custom cover letter to be sent along with your Resume
General Australia Resume Format Suggestion
Following is a link to an article giving tips for creating an Australian style CV which you could review to create your custom Resume
Australian Logistics Manager Resume Template/Example
Address: Sydney, New South Wales | Tel: +61-047533985 | Email: email@example.com
Career Summary or Career Objective
Highly personable Logistics Professional with experience in account management, purchase, procurement, Inventory control and operations support within large FMCG, Retail, Freight Forwarding & Transport Industry.
A highly motivated person, who possesses a positive attitude, enjoys challenges and being given the opportunity to grow.
Diploma in Logistics Management
Skills and Personal Attributes:
• Computer skills including: SAP, ERP, Oracle, Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Power Point, Outlook
Be ready with names and contact details of at least two referees (either written referees or verbal) who can comment on your work experience