- 0.1 General Australia Resume Format Suggestion
- 0.2 Australian Land Administration Officer Resume Template/Example
- 1 Glenn Turner
Cover Letter Suggestion
What should your cover letter include?
- Your personal/ contact details
- The date
- A salutation/greeting
- How you heard about the job/company
- Why you believe you would be an asset to the team
- How you will follow up
- A closing/signature
Following is a link to a Cover Letter sample [Australia format] which you could review to create your custom cover letter to be sent along with your Resume
General Australia Resume Format Suggestion
Following is a link to an article giving tips for creating an Australian style CV which you could review to create your custom Resume
Australian Land Administration Officer Resume Template/Example
Address: Gold Coast, Queensland | Tel: +61-045431277 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Summary or Career Objective
An experienced admin officer having a sound knowledge of departmental procedures, practices and policies in relation to titles registry activities.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Land Administration Officer
Skills and Personal Attributes:
– sound organisational skills including the ability to prioritise and allocate duties within a team environment
Be ready with names and contact details of at least two referees (either written referees or verbal) who can comment on your work experience
Migrating to Australia
How easy it is for you to migrate/work/live in Australia based on your conditions?
Contact a migration agent or have a quick chat by clicking the chat window at the bottom
Maninder.com can connect you with registered Australian migration agent.
Send your query via the form below