Clinical Coder Career in Australia
Calvary Health Care Bruce is a fully accredited 275 bed public hospital.
They generally have job opportunities for Clinical Coders.
Check out the latest job vacancies at Calvary Health Care by visiting: http://www.calvary-act.com.au/careers.html
Some things/skills that employers in Australia look before hiring a Clinical Coder
- Completion of a Health Information Management Association of Australia (HIMAA) recognised course in ICD-10-AM Clinical Coding
- Coding experience in a hospital environment
- Working knowledge of the current Australian Coding Standards
- Working knowledge of DRGs and Casemix principles
- Demonstrated experience with electronic coding products utilising ICD-10-AM, ACHI and ACS
Tip: When applying for a related position try to include the above mentioned skills in the Cover Letter
General Australian Resume Format Suggestion
Following is a link to an article giving tips for creating an Australian style CV which you could review to create your custom Resume
Note: The links mentioned on this page might change over period of time if the related organisation changes the website/webpage. Do email if you come across any broken link on this site.