Metallurgist Career in Australia
Roy Hill is leading the development of a new generation of integrated iron ore mining, rail & port projects in the Pilbara region of Western Australia and generally has job opportunities for Metallurgists.
Check out the latest job vacancies at Roy Hill by visiting: http://careers.royhill.com.au/
Some things/skills that employers in Australia look before hiring a Metallurgist
- Experience in a mining operation including commissioning/project experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Metallurgy/Process or Chemical Engineering/Industrial Chemistry
- Current WA C Class Drivers Licence
- Previous experience with windows based Operator Interface systems
- Previous exposure with Metallurgical Accounting and Delay Accounting packages
- High level of computer literacy including MES suite of applications
Tip: When applying for a related position try to include the above mentioned skills in the Cover Letter
General Australia Resume Format Suggestion
Following is a link to an article giving tips for creating an Australian style CV which you could review to create your custom Resume
Note: The links mentioned on this page might change over period of time if the related organisation changes the website/webpage. Do email if you come across any broken link on this site.