- 0.1 Sample Cover Letter English News Editor Job (Example and Format)
- 0.2 Sample Resume English News Editor Job (Example and Format)
- 0.3 Create and generate your Resume by taking ideas from the following related Resume Examples :
- 1 Renika Murthy
- 2 Summary
- 3 Work Experience
- 4 Education
- 5 Additional Information
Sample Cover Letter English News Editor Job (Example and Format)
Name of Hiring Manager
Name of Company/Institution
Dear (Personalise Whenever Possible):
Re: English News Editor Position
I am writing to apply for the position of English News Editor at your Business news TV channel for the Asia Pacific region, as advertised recently on a Jobs Website.
An English Post Graduate, I have the following skills:
– Domain Knowledge of the subject matter
– Keeping abreast of current developments
– Content Management System
– Writing scripts
– Proficiency in English language
– Time management
I am a creative person having good communication skills and open to working in shifts.
Besides the above, I am flexible, adaptable and have proactive and team orientated approach with good communication skills.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see my detailed resume. You could review my Linkedin profile(Optional) and can reach me by phone at (61) 989-2325 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking forward to hear from you soon and possible time for an interview session.
Thank you for your consideration.
Please note: If the Job Advertisement mentions then include the position title(Job Title) and position reference number in the cover letter.
Sample Resume English News Editor Job (Example and Format)
(You can customise and create a Resume that suits your need according to your skills)
Following are some important sections of a CV/Resume:
Contact Information, inclusive of phone number and e-mail address
Objective/Summary/Summary of Qualifications
Objective: Short statement explaining what you are looking for in a position
Summary: One to two lines indicating the contributions you hope to make and your strengths
Summary of Qualifications: A list of three to five bullets listing both technical and non-technical skills, specifically your most marketable traits for a position
Education : Degree/Date awarded/University/Location, other related skills including computer and technical Skills
Publications/ Presentations (Optional)
Mention if you have proper work rights in Australia
Two principal class referees (mentors are acceptable for fresh graduates)
Sample Resume Template for SharePoint Consultant– Example
English News Editor
Aspiring for a challenging position with a media organization that gives me a scope of valuable contribution and where I can develop and learn while giving my best to the employer. I am looking forward to apply my professional knowledge, skills, experiences and personal qualities – gained from my education in UAE and India.
I have been equipped with the communication skills and technological know-how from Amity University and Middle East Polytechnic to effectively present truthful, accurate and captivating information to the target audience in both the English and Hindi languages in their written and spoken forms.
Al Jazeera – Doha
September 2011 to Present
• Led and managed a team of reporters delivering news from all over Asia. Newsgathering and briefing the Doha newsdesk on the diary of events.
• Generated ideas and checked and edited copy
ABN – Dubai UAE
April 2008 to August 2011
• Wrote and edited for B-B tech magazines – Network Computing and Computer Reseller News
• Conducted interviews on recent innovations in the field of technology
• Created page layouts for the placement of articles
• Ensured that the articles are written in accordance with the style guide
• Conducted online research
English News Reporter (Volunteer)
Article City – Singapore
August 2006 to January 2008
As a News Reporter, I was assigned with the tasks of doing voice-overs for video news stories, sourcing for news, producing video news stories and attending press conferences
Bachelor of Mass Communication
The PR Institute – Toronto Canada
• Healthcare magazine – Contributed on topics ranging from fashion to beauty, hair and health
123 Public Relations – Account Executive/Account Manager, working for clients including Festival Centre, Seven Star property developers.
– Was involved in interviewing and writing press releases
– Pitching for new business, devising media strategies for external and internal communications campaigns and newsletters.
Skills & Abilities:
• PR Planning Media Releases Media Alerts
• Media Backgrounder Newsletters Memos/ Notes
• Speech Writing News Writing Script Writing
• Research & Analysis Blogs, Tweets & Posts Social Media
• Public Relation & Communication Experience
• Team Player
• Leadership skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Tenacious and audacious
• Initiative and resourcefulness