- 0.1 Sample Cover Letter SharePoint Consultant Job (Example and Format)
- 0.2 Sample Resume SharePoint Consultant Australia Job (Example and Format)
- 0.3 Create and generate your Resume by taking ideas from the following related Resume Examples :
- 1 Nicky Martin
- 2 Career Summary
- 3 Work Experience
- 4 Education
- 5 Additional Information
Name of Hiring Manager
Name of Company/Institution
Dear (Personalise Whenever Possible):
Re: SharePoint Consultant Position
I am writing to apply for the position of SharePoint Consultant at your IT Consulting firm in Perth, as advertised recently on a Jobs Website.
I have work experience and knowledge of the following:
– Experience with SharePoint 2010/2013
– Thorough knowledge of C# & ASP.Net Development
– Knowledge of InfoPath, Silverlight & WCF is beneficial
– Experience with Presales and Consulting engagements highly regarded
I am flexible, adaptable and have proactive and team orientated approach with good communication skills.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see my detailed resume. You could review my Linkedin profile(Optional) and can reach me by phone at (61) 918-2325 or by email at email@example.com
I am looking forward to hear from you soon and possible time for an interview session.
Thank you for your consideration.
Please note: If the Job Advertisement mentions then include the position title(Job Title) and position reference number in the cover letter.
(You can customise and create a Resume that suits your need according to your skills)
Following are some important sections of a CV/Resume:
Contact Information, inclusive of phone number and e-mail address
Objective/Summary/Summary of Qualifications
Objective: Short statement explaining what you are looking for in a position
Summary: One to two lines indicating the contributions you hope to make and your strengths
Summary of Qualifications: A list of three to five bullets listing both technical and non-technical skills, specifically your most marketable traits for a position
Education : Degree/Date awarded/University/Location, other related skills including computer and technical Skills
Publications/ Presentations (Optional)
Mention if you have proper work rights in Australia
Two principal class referees (mentors are acceptable for fresh graduates)
Sample Resume Template for SharePoint Consultant– Example
As an experienced and passionate SharePoint Consultant, I am seeking the opportunity to take on new challenges, explore new processes and technologies and expand my current skill set.
• 5 years experience in architecting, developing and implementing SharePoint solutions.
• Generalist expert in all aspects of information technology including full SDLC, program and project management, internet applications design, infrastructure development, collaboration, change management and business initiative execution.
• Extensive development experience in C#/ASP.Net
• Experience in SQL Server including queries, joins, triggers, cursors & stored procedures and SQL Server Management Studio.
Tech School – Cockburn WA
December 2013 to Present
As a SharePoint Consultant, my responsibilities included but were not limited to the following:
• Workflow development, using SharePoint designer
• Search maintenance and tuning
• SharePoint server patching and upgrade
• Perform backup and recovery
Crayon – Oat Street WA
April 2011 to September 2013
• Intranet services application with backend Objective document management system
Edu Directory – Bayswater WA
August 2009 to January 2011
• Design, analysis, programming and testing of an online / offline stand-alone specialised e-mail system in Visual Basic
Bachelor of Computing in Information Systems
University of Western Australia – WA
Summary of Skills
MS SharePoint Server 2010, MS SharePoint Foundation 2010, MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0, SharePoint: medium to large scale farm, Enterprise Search, Web Parts Development, ADFS Enterprise Security, DocAve 4.5, Nintex Workflows
• Good working knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
• Exceptional communication & consulting skills, equally comfortable with executives/stakeholders to end users to deliver presentations, proposals, business analysis, technical evaluations, functional specifications, technical writing and training.