Sample Resume Screen Printer Australia Job (Example and Format)
(You can customise and create a Resume that suits your need according to your skills)
Following are some important sections of a CV/Resume:
Contact Information, inclusive of phone number and e-mail address
Objective/Summary/Summary of Qualifications
Objective: Short statement explaining what you are looking for in a position
Summary: One to two lines indicating the contributions you hope to make and your strengths
Summary of Qualifications: A list of three to five bullets listing both technical and non-technical skills, specifically your most marketable traits for a position
Education : Degree/Date awarded/University/Location, other related skills including computer and technical Skills
Publications/ Presentations (Optional)
Mention if you have proper work rights in Australia
Two principal class referees (mentors are acceptable for fresh graduates)
Sample Resume Template for Screen Printer – Example
West Perth WA
To obtain long-term employment in a positive work environment so that I can utilise my various skills. Mature minded person determined to further knowledge in all aspects of the printing industry
• Experience working within printing companies including promotional, advertising agencies, prepress houses, design studios, government and large corporate companies.
• Able to manage and organise all files in accordance to set standards.
• Effective, helpful and friendly team player and able to work autonomously.
• Strong communication skills.
• Capacity to maintain discretion and confidentiality when required.
• Experience in Freelance, designing tshirts, invitations, brochures, flyers
Areas of expertise
• Merchandising and Display
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• New Product Introduction
• Problem Solving
• Inventory and Pricing Controls
• Computer/POS Scanning Use
• Mac and PC
• Adobe InDesign
• Corel Draw
Western Australia Screen Printing & Design – Perth WA
October 2013 to Present
– Managed and coordinated social media posts and promotions
– Operated freelance graphic design and screen printing business
– Crafted client logos, print lay outs, built web sites, and apparel design
– Executed the preparation of files for screen printing and various print media
– Oversaw and participated in the production of screen printed apparel
Max Screen Printing – Joondalup WA
April 2011 to September 2013
• Setting up and printing jobs on an 8 and 14 head TAS International Machine.
• Preparing screens: Shooting up images and taping, blocking out screens, cataloging film and screens.
• Mixing inks and matching ink colours to images
• Selection and testing of inks for different fabrics (t-shirts, jumpers, shorts, bags, hats etc)
• Quality control of printed work through all stages.
• Weeding of digital printing as well as heat pressing onto different fabrics and items.
• Assisting and monitoring of digital sublimation printer (Roland).
• Heat pressing of digital sublimation printing.
Freelance Designer and Graphic Artist
QTEES – South Perth WA
August 2009 to February 2011
• Chasing vector artwork, manipulating and tweaking supplied vector files and / or redrawing logos from supplied JPEGS.
• Digital printing utilising Roland print and cut technology
• Design of all in-house material (e.g. updating the price list book, self promotional flyers and all company branded clothing).
• T-shirt transfers
Certificate III in Information Technology
Central Institute of Technology – WA
June 2008 to November 2008
Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts and History
Curtin University – Western Australia
– Graphic Design
– Web Design
– Print Layout
– Social Media Marketing