- 0.1 Sample Cover Letter Sales Consultant Job (Example and Format)
- 0.2 Sample Resume Sales Consultant Australia Job (Example and Format)
- 1 Kenneth Benjamin
- 2 Career Summary
- 3 Work Experience
- 4 Education
- 5 Additional Information
Sample Cover Letter Sales Consultant Job (Example and Format)
Name of Hiring Manager
Name of Company/Institution
Dear (Personalise Whenever Possible):
Re: Sales Consultant Position
I am writing to apply for the position of Sales Consultant at 98.3 FM Radio Station in Darwin, as advertised recently on a Jobs Website.
I have done a Diploma in Business Administration with specialisation in marketing and have work experience and knowledge of the following:
a. Experience in a cold calling sales environment
b. Monitoring newspapers, business directories, radio, internet, CMR and other sources to identify sponsorship leads and develop client list
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see my detailed resume. You could review my Linkedin profile(Optional) and can reach me by phone at (61) 917-2325 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking forward to hear from you soon and possible time for an interview session.
Thank you for your consideration.
Please note: If the Job Advertisement mentions then include the position title(Job Title) and position reference number in the cover letter.
Sample Resume Sales Consultant Australia Job (Example and Format)
(You can customise and create a Resume that suits your need according to your skills)
Following are some important sections of a CV/Resume:
Contact Information, inclusive of phone number and e-mail address
Objective/Summary/Summary of Qualifications
Objective: Short statement explaining what you are looking for in a position
Summary: One to two lines indicating the contributions you hope to make and your strengths
Summary of Qualifications: A list of three to five bullets listing both technical and non-technical skills, specifically your most marketable traits for a position
Education : Degree/Date awarded/University/Location, other related skills including computer and technical Skills
Publications/ Presentations (Optional)
Mention if you have proper work rights in Australia
Two principal class referees (mentors are acceptable for fresh graduates)
Sample Resume Template for Electronics Technician – Example
West End QLD
Career oriented assignment in Sales & Marketing in a progressive result oriented organization, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth.
• A trusted multi-skilled Sales Consultant with over 5 years of global work experience in strategy development and implementation.
• Broad experience across telecommunications and media
• Demonstrated flair in generating new sales leads and winning new business opportunities.
Optus – Cairns QLD
December 2012 to Present
Inbound call centre role selling telecommunication products to new/ existing customers.
- As a sales based role, various methods were employed to close the sale. Strong communication skills, objection handling and assumptive selling
Honda Car Dealer – Sunshine Coast QLD
April 2009 to September 2012
• Responsible to achieve sales targets.
• Maximizing sales opportunities from walk-in customers, telephone enquiries, internet leads and referrals.
• Prospecting potential new clients through telephone, internet and other marketing techniques.
• Using follow-up computer program that is in place that encourages repeat business and generates leads.
Radio Rentals – Brisbane QLD
August 2008 to July 2009
• Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences.
• Write sales slips and sales contracts.
• Built relationships with customers to increase likelihood of repeat business.
University of Sunshine Coast – Queensland
2006 to 2008
Summary of Skills
• Well developed interpersonal communication skills which help facilitate working relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Professional leadership skills developed through Subject Matter Expert duties at Optus
Organisation & Planning
• Ability to identify root causes of problems, and seek appropriate steps to rectify such situations.
• Quick learner
• Event planning
• Time management
• Professional and mature
• Excellent planner and coordinator
• Social media savvy
• Reliable and punctual
• Media industry knowledge
• Works hard at achieving KPIs/sales targets